DooJoon ♥ Kim Jonghyun , Nichkhun , DooJoon & Junsu ♥ Jonghyun ♥ Nichkhun , DooJoon and Junsu ♥
I’ve been thinking about you lately these days.


Friday, June 5, 2009

Last blogged @ 11:57 PM

Once Upon A Time,

Just come bk frm tuition.
Haii~
Why he nv on9?
Aiyoyo.
Tmr den post.♥
Ciao~
Good nite (:


But I never told you , What I should have said , No, I never told you ,I just held it in . ♥



Biography

JANICASIM. ♥
JanuarySIXᵀᴴ
Single♥
I love Kim Jonghyun ♥ , SHINee ♥ , Edward Cullen ♥ , my girlfriends , 6L'09 , clique , ganns and classmates. ♥
I love every 6 of you ! Nothing gonna change the fact . ♥
Amelia , Celine , Christine , Glynis , Jiamin , Shanice .
Greenwoodian Woodlands Ring ; 1N6 (:
assholes viewing ♥



7 Songs Shuffling.



Wishlist

HIM ♥
Piano
Cash$$$
Personal Camera
Own Lappy

Twitter

Tagboard

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.